summer header

Monday, January 9, 2012

And now another.

I keep wondering exactly what the purpose of this blog is.  Most of the blogs I read are quilty blogs, because I can't seem to get enough of color and design - or fabric.  I'm constantly interested in and surprised by what makes my heart start racing!  So, will this just be a quilting blog?  My other interests and passions include knitting, nature, hiking, simplicity, parenting, faith, and photography.  I also teach reading part-time and find passion in literacy.

Anywho, because most of my flickr pictures document things I've sewn, I thought I'd add a mosaic of quilts made this past year - in 2011.  There are seven.  Here's hoping for at least that many this year!



1. luke's quilt, 2. Kona Kaufman Challenge, 3. Margaret's Hope Chest Quilt, 4. Amelia's Quilt, 5. Amelia's Quilt, 6. Margaret's Hope Chest Quilt #2 Wrapped In Hope, 7. Maria's Birthday Quilt, 8. Maria's Birthday Quilt, 9. Baby Fotinos

Mosaic made with BigHugeLabs Mosaic Maker.

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful quilts. I just found your blog through your comment at small things (the picture of the slippers caught my eye). My favourites in your picture above are numbers 6, 7, and 8. Puts me in the mood to finally get back to work on mine. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mosaic. What a great way to capture the year. I hope you are very impressed with yourself b/c I sure am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. I get so inspired by all the creative people out there! Love watching how the creative process works. Great mosaic! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete